The CYPRUS TRIATHLON FEDERATION was founded in 1995 and is the National Federation for the sports of Triathlon, Duathlon and Aquathlon in Cyprus.
Our aim is to offer the opportunity to as many young people as possible to get involved with these sports and our vision is to put Cyprus on the map of International Triathlon destinations either for training or competing in an event.
Cyprus Triathlon Federation is responsible for the administration of all aspects of the above sports such as:
1. Organisation of National Championships and qualifying events for the selection of the National team.
2. Organisation of training courses for athletes, coaches and officials.
3. Organisation seminars, presentations and support initiatives for the development and promotion of Triathlon, Duathlon and Aquathlon in Cyprus.
4. Liaison with Cyprus Sports Organisation (CSO), Cyprus Olympic Committee (COC), International Triathlon Union (ITU) and European Triathlon Union (ETU).
5. Supervise the Compliance with ITU regulations.
6. International representation to ITU and ETU.
Although the Cyprus Triathlon Federation is a relatively small federation is a very active one and one of its first priorities is to contribute in any possible way for the introduction of Triathlon in the program of the Games of the Small States of Europe (GSSE).
Members of the Cyprus Triathlon Federation are clubs with triathlon teams registered with the Federation.
1. Famagusta Nautical Club – Nicosia and Limassol
2. Bikin Cyprus Club – Nicosia
3. Athletic Club Strovolou “O KERAVNOS” – Nicosia
4. Kyrenia Nautical Club – Limassol
5. Larnaca Nautical Club – Larnaca
6. Nireas Triathlon Club- Nicosia
7. Paphos Nautical Club – Paphos